Air Filtration Systems
RHR Mechanical is able to supply and install a wide variety of air filtration products; from the basic pleated panel filter to HEPA grade clean room filters. Electro-static, electronic and anti-microbial are just a few of the new generation of products available today.
Balancing and Commissioning
RHR Mechanical believes that total system balancing and commissioning is an important component in assuring that the entire system produces its desired design result.
Our testing, adjusting and balancing includes:
- Air flow measurement and balancing
- Water flow measurement and balancing
- Equipment start-up and operation
- Room pressures and differential pressure set-up
- Rotating equipment testing and balancing
Understanding the indoor environments of office buildings, a hospital, manufacturing plants and commercial facilities isvitally important. Each and every facility has a different risk profile and guidelines that must be met to guarantee a safe environment.
Our IAQ capabilities are:
- Temperature and humidity control
- Infiltration and occupant generated gases such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide
- Airborne contaminants – production gases and particulates
- Cooling tower testing and analysis
RHR Mechanical can provide routine testing and visual inspection of duct systems. A program of duct cleaning and sanitizing will be formulated to pinpoint areas of concern.